With online sales and auctions commonplace, managing private-party and FFL transfers is part of your business (even though there’s no profit in it). Use these interactions as an opportunity to impress your customers with your efficiency and know-how. Recording the acquisition is a snap and our electronic 4473 makes the disposition just as easy—all while assuring you remain ATF compliant.
EFFORTLESSLY PROCESS PRIVATE-PARTY AND FFL TRANSFERS
STREAMLINED TRANSFERS MEAN MORE TIME TO SELL BIG TICKET INVENTORY
Here are just a few of the private-party and FFL transfers features we think you’ll find valuable:
- System-guided procedures ensure no step is missed for inbound and outbound transfers
- Document acquisitions without recording any financial ownership of the items (our competitors often mix inbound transfers with store-owned inventory causing major headaches for your accounting team)
- Establish multiple fee structures for different types of firearms, so you can maximize your margins
Schedule a demo today with an FFL specialist and see firsthand how our completely integrated eBoundbooks will maintain your good standing with the ATF.
Immediate Benefits You’ll Experience with Rapid Gun Systems:
- Easily keep transfer items out of your store inventory, since you aren’t legally taking ownership of them
- Create additional sales opportunities when transfer customers pick up items from your store