With Rapid’s electronic 4473 (e4473) you reduce errors and ensure your next ATF audit is a breeze. There is no double entry. Simply scan the firearm’s barcodes and allow your customer to complete their components of the 4473 electronically. Rapid Gun Systems does all the work for you, including preventing customers from skipping a required field. Once complete, a perfectly compliant 4473 form will then automatically print for you and your customer to provide wet-ink signatures. Once signed, you will be able to process a background check in minutes via electronic submission on the NICS website (if your state uses NICS)*. Someday soon we expect the ATF to allow electronic storage of 4473s. As soon as the ATF allows it, Rapid Gun Systems is ready to comply and you’ll completely eliminate paper from the process.
- Verification/validation of every field
- Perfect sync. Your eBoundbook is updated based upon the e4473 entries
- No multi-firearm overhead. 3310s are generated with reminders to send them to the appropriate parties
- Improved customer experience. Faster transactions yield happier customers who prefer to buy from you because you make it fast and easy
- Rapid Gun Systems allows for multiple users to simultaneously access the e4473 platform, avoiding lines if you have more than one access point
Schedule a demo today with an FFL specialist and see firsthand how our completely integrated eBoundbooks will maintain your good standing with the ATF.