If your business offers gunsmithing services, Rapid Gun Systems has you covered. Our built-in smithing intake tool automatically creates a customer order, adds the firearm to your BoundBook, and generates a work order for service management. You’ll be able to easily add parts and fixed- and variable-priced services on the order. Upon completion and return of the firearm, Rapid Gun Systems will automatically write a disposition record to your BoundBook.
PRECISION WHERE YOU NEED IT MOST
Here are just a few of the gunsmithing features we think you’ll find valuable:
- Generate estimates for repairs, adjustments, cleanings, etc. and easily turn estimates into service tickets
- Track serialized and non-serialized items completely through the workflow process
- Stay ATF compliant with automated handling of acquisitions and dispositions in your eBoundbook
Schedule a demo today with an FFL specialist and see firsthand how our gunsmithing tools keep you focused on repair, service, and customization of firearms and not on required paperwork.
Immediate benefits you’ll experience with Rapid Gun Systems:
- Stay ATF compliant with automated A&D recording in your eBoundbook
- Send triggered email communications to your customers with status updates using our built-in CRM tools
- Easily loan out firearms for use on your range while customers’ firearms are being serviced