SCHEDULE YOUR FREE DEMO TODAY!
WHY PARTNER WITH THE RAPID TEAM?
- U.S.-based support – all day, every day. We take our service commitment very seriously and as a Rapid partner you will be given a direct line to our president in the event you can’t reach our help desk and support teams. When your store is open, so are we.
- We hire experienced gun enthusiasts. When you pick up the phone to call us you get someone who understands your business inside and out.
- We are an Elite, NCR-certified Counterpoint provider (meaning, we are in the top tier of all Counterpoint resellers).
- We have successfully installed POS systems for small- to medium-sized businesses since 1985 (going on 35 years!). We support more than 2,500 end-point systems.
- We are a trusted partner for businesses across the United States (all 50 states and territories) and Canada and are dedicated to being the best gun store point-of-sale provider (not the biggest).
- We value personal relationships, so you’ll always know exactly who at Rapid is on your service team. From a dedicated sales consultant to assigned project managers for implementation and training, you’ll never feel like just another customer. You are part of our family.
- We always put our best foot forward. Negotiating pricing is never fun, but we do our best to make the discussion as painless as possible. We always offer our best price up front and we work with your budget. We promise, no surprises!
- We don’t believe in high-pressure sales. We want to share with you what we’ve created and if it aligns with your business goals, great. If you decide the timing isn’t right, we’ll wait.
- We’ll never sell you something you don’t need. POS systems are complicated, but we do everything we can to get you exactly what you need now. You can always add features and functionality down the road and we do our best to work with your existing hardware.
- We are in the “solutions” business. We never say no to a good challenge and we look forward to developing a creative solution that meets your requirements and budget.