If your store currently takes consignment items or you are thinking of adding consignment sales to your store’s offerings, Rapid Gun Systems has you covered. Managing consignments can be tedious and tricky, but the proper POS system can remove the burden by easily capturing important details—including the authorized price range, consignor details, consignment fees (both percentage of sale and flat fee structures), additional charges (such as repair fees), consignor payout, and any notes related to the transactions.
- Store standard consignment terms in your POS system to make logging a firearm and creating a receipt quick, easy, and accurate
- Track on-hand value of your consigned items without impacting the book value of store owned inventory
- Release a firearm back to the consignor and track proper 4473 / NICS approval for the transfer
- Include consigned items in your physical inventory audit and fully reconcile this with your boundbook
- Attach notes to consignment item profiles, as well as images of the firearms to showcase the condition of items
- Print consignor receipts to show net proceed calculations and other details related to the sale
Schedule a demo today with an FFL specialist and see firsthand how our completely integrated eBoundbooks will maintain your good standing with the ATF.
- Automatically record acquisition and disposition boundbook entries of consigned firearms
- Auto-calculate COGS at the time of sale based upon percent or dollar payouts
- Add consignment sales to your store’s capabilities without a lot of effort
- Sell consignment items online using ecommerce integrations